Friday, December 2, 2011

ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

     I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE THINGS!!!!!! I had a list of things that needed accomplished by today for the entire week and they have ALL BEEN ACCOMPLISHED!!! I am amazing. I am so cool! I am super productive and I am an excellent cuddler. No, that last one has nothing to do with my list, but its true so I figured I would put it out there. 


     So this post is mostly just a "Yay for being productive" post. Actually.... Oh! No! One more thing! I GET TO PICK CLIFF UP ON MONDAY! That's right! I get snuggles ALL MONDAY NIGHT!!! *does the happy cuddle dance* And now that I've posted this I'm going to get a call Monday saying the Army has changed things and he's not coming at all... But! I can be hopeful that things will actually work out and I get my boyfriend back!! 


     Yep! That was it for tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment