Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

     Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney movie. Its absolutely amazing and I've always wanted to be exactly like Belle. Evidently it was the first movie I ever saw in theaters and I sat through the whole thing. I can't say that I'm surprised. 


     Cliff bought my copy of the movie for me. We were shopping in... Costco? I have no idea what we were even there for. Bulk, obviously. Possibly seafood. I don't know, either way we were browsing in Costco and I saw that It was out for sale again. And I never splurge for myself. Not on things like this. Especially considering how expensive Disney movies tend to be. This is the nice, new two disc edition. I remember being so excited when he picked it up. He said he couldn't not get it after seeing my face. We watched it that night. I think we came home and turned it on immediately! I sat through the whole thing exactly like the first time. Something about it is magical. He laughed at me the whole time. I can quote the whole thing. 


     The way Belle is caring, kind, sweet, charming, and guileless is endearing. I wish I was more like that. More innocent and filled with wonder. Maybe I'm just longing for my childhood. I've got it on tonight because I finally finished my ANG project and I desperately needed a break. I also have tea brewing! The only thing that could make this better is cuddles. It looks like cuddles will have to wait until Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment