Thursday, November 3, 2011

Address

     So far I have been writing a letter every day, carefully folding it up, sealing the envelope, stamping it, and putting my return address on it. Then the letter is piled in the neat stack of about 15 I currently have at the house. NOT ANYMORE! Today I got two pieces of mail!!!! One was a letter from him and a packet that included all of Cliff's information, his address, what his training will include, etc. The other is a packet all about the exodus that occurs during Christmas. BOTTOM LINE BEING I HAVE AN ADDRESS!!!!!!


     I took the entire stack of letters and addressed them immediately. I have his address memorized now!!! It is going to be so nice to be able to write him and have him respond! To not just talk at him, but talk to him. Writing him letters satisfies my need for contact to a point, but the letters I get from him are invaluable. Its the back and forth that I crave on a regular basis. Seeing his handwriting, knowing that he held the paper I was holding and thought about the words that he wrote to me! 


     Now I need to scan both of the packets and email them to his mom. Gar... The adrenalin rush that took over when I saw the letters has wore me out. I think I'll hold off on accomplishing anything until tomorrow. Tonight I am going to curl up on the couch, wrap up in a fuzzy blanket, and re-read his letter and the informational packets until I fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment