Saturday, November 12, 2011

Productivity

     I realized this morning, as I'm sitting on the couch in my pjs, that I did absolutely nothing productive yesterday. Today needs to be different. I have laundry that needs done, dishes, homework, two midterms that need studied for. I also need to get money in the bank so I can pay bills next week. *sigh* 


     I have been in a really shitty funk the last week or so. Possibly longer than a week. Maybe two weeks... And I think enough is enough. I think no matter how much I worry and stress and obsess it isn't going to make anything better. So it looks like its laundry day! I happen to have a laundry day song. I may sing it today while I'm sorting. 


     I'm editing this at 6:18 pm to add: I have done the laundry! I have cleaned the gecko's tank! I have gotten him crickets! I have deposited checks into the bank! I have gone shopping for toiletries! I have sent out my PG&E bill! I have also read most of "Captain's Fury" by the lovely and talented Mr. Jim Butcher. I'm feeling pretty fucking awesome about today and how productive I've been! 

No comments:

Post a Comment