Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sundays

     Sundays always lead to Mondays. Mondays are my least favorite days of the week. They're the start of school weeks and work weeks. They exhaust me. 


     On an unrelated, and less whiny note, today is a much better day than yesterday. My Grandma came up again today, but even before that I was up early cleaning the house and bopping around online. I just felt better. I was in a much better frame of mind. I knew I had things to accomplish and I got almost all of them done. 


     Grandma took me to a movie tonight, we saw Tower Heist which was actually really funny. It had Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller. I rather enjoyed it. Now I'm watching Sucker Punch while doing homework and blogging. I'll be writing Cliff as soon as I'm done with this. Hopefully there will be a letter in my mailbox tomorrow. I'd really like to hear from him. Oh! And I have to stop by the UCD bookstore to look for anniversary cards! Our 6 month anniversary is on the 9th. Then I should pick up a Thanksgiving card. I love sending cards. They break up the monotony of letters. He got a Halloween card! It had a little cat on it. I thought he'd appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment