Monday, November 28, 2011

Sleeping

     I find that I'll get tired around 10 pm. I definitely have a bed-time! I wake up around 6 most days and going to bed around 10 gives me a nice 8 hours of sleep. I love sleeping. I don't love sleeping alone. I've finally figured out why my sleep schedule has been so strange recently. I'm going to bed alone. Its quiet and cold and dark. There is no reassuring touch, no warm snuggles, no breathing right next to me. I'm alone. Its so difficult to sleep now. Falling asleep is especially hard. I'll toss and turn, trying to get comfortable for hours sometimes. Waking up in the middle of the night to a silent, empty room is very disorienting. Waking up from a nightmare alone? Kinda terrible. Very terrible... 


     Its also not helping that I've discovered "Long Distance" by Bruno Mars Click Me to Listen! As if I wasn't aware of how alone I am, there is a song to detail what I'm going through. And its sung by the gorgeously talented Bruno Mars. I swear, I would date him just to have him sing to me on a daily basis. All I can think to myself is "Yes Bruno Mars, please sing to me about just how lonely and depressed I am. Thanks. If it wasn't bad enough before now I feel like a failure because I whine about it online in my blog that no one reads and you sing about it. Making yourself ridiculously famous while I just wallow in self pity." Someone may be having a bad night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment