Monday, November 7, 2011

Well Shit

     I got a call today, which was lovely, but he was upset. Every other word out of his mouth was fuck, and he was trying to explain to me what was going on with him. Evidently he's gotten stress fractures and he's (at, on, dealing with) the Med Board, or Med Bay. I'm not sure exactly. So I don't know whats going on. And I keep freaking out because I want to call him back and have him explain everything and obviously I can't. And evidently I got a call because he was supposed to be calling his mom to arrange travel to come home for Christmas exodus. I guess he "got that taken care of" and called me afterward. So I'm confused... And not clear on what is wrong with him, where it happened, what's going to happen with him and the Army. I've asked around on the sites where I'm learning things, some say it sounds like he's being medically discharged, some say he'll be given time to heal and then recycled back into training, some say not to worry about it at all... I just don't know. I'm very discouraged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment